The Mighty Boosh News Updates

Up to the minute Boosh news. You'll hear it here first.

23.6.05

Funniest in London

Noel and Julian have made no 30 in Time Out list of
the 50 funniest Londoners. There is a large picture
of them on p31 of this week's issue which came out
yesterday.

I'd have emailed to let you know yesterday but I was
on the set of the second series of The Mighty Boosh!
I'm not allowed to say anything just yet but it seems
likely that the show will be on over the summer as
they are already editing rushes from the earlier
weeks.

While I was there I saw a rough cut of an episode
which involves a yeti. That is all I can say just
now. Keep checking the website for more details as
and when I am given the nod from the boys.

There will be a mini-report of my visit to the set on
the site soon.